ProtoTRAK RX CNC Software – RMX and RLX
Current versions in this release:
Software version: 2.0.0
Click on the Download button below, and when prompted, choose to save the file to a temporary location, such as your Windows desktop.
RX_2.0.0.zip 846 MB
New features in version 2.0.0
- Added Pictures and Notes feature
- Added User Profiles to DEFAULTS page. Use code 600 to create and modify users, such that each user profile has its own set of defaults.
- First release to support VMC5, VMC7, and VMC10 machines
- Added Spiral Tool Path option for Circle Pocket event
- Added option to use finish / rest tool on Z finish cut for pockets and islands
- RPM and SFM are now both displayed simultaneously in DRO and RUN screens
- Added PTG file type – Save and open g code files along with tool offsets, as well as fixture offsets, pictures and notes.
- Added ENLARGE STOCK button within VERIFY – DEFINE STOCK page
- For DPM mills, the BASE TOOL is no longer required to be set, so that the user can enter offsets using a tool measurement device
- CAPS LOCK button added to Keyboard
- Diagnostic Charting Tool available using service code 522
- Updated some EPA content for new features, as well as compressed the videos down to smaller file sizes
- Added file validation tool for software updater
- Added check for spindle run feedback, to ensure that that the spindle is actually running when it’s commanded to
1. Disable your anti-virus software before downloading. (Some anti-virus software may silently omit necessary files, and cause your machine to have unexpected symptoms.)
2. Be sure to delete any previous PT10-SETUP folder from your USB flash drive first.
3. Download the RX_x.x.x.zip file to your computer.
4. Open the newly downloaded zip file to reveal the PT10-Setup folder.
5. Unzip/extract the folder (or drag and drop it) from the zip screen to your USB drive.
6. Navigate to your USB flash drive, and open the PT10-SETUP folder.
7. Double click on ValidateFiles.exe
This will run a quick CRC check to ensure that the download is complete and not corrupt. You should get a confirmation that looks like this:
8. In the event that any of them failed, please retry the steps, making sure to disable your antivirus and deleting any previous instance of PT10-SETUP folder from your USB before proceeding.
9. Take your USB flash drive and plug it into your ProtoTRAK RMX / RLX control.
10. Go to SETUP, SERV CODES and then enter code 316, and press ABS SET.
11. Highlight the drive letter corresponding to your USB flash drive, and then press YES twice to initiate the software update.