ProtoTRAK RX CNC Software – RMX and RLX
Current versions in this release:
Software version: 1.7.5
Click on the Download button below, and when prompted, choose to save the file to a temporary location, such as your Windows desktop.
RX_1.7.5.zip 1.72 GB
New features in version 1.7.5:
- DXF and Parasolid – island events are now supported
- Engraving – added options for orientation, center reference, angle, and mirror options
- Helical Drill now added as a 4th type of drill event
- Lathe conrad and chamfer are now chosen with the INC SET and ABS SET buttons, due to popular demand
- Keyboard and Calculator open and close with INFO buttons
- Updated G-code editor search box
- Added EPA and What’s New content for new features
- Disable your anti-virus software. (Some anti-virus software may silently omit necessary files, and cause your machine to have unexpected symptoms)
- Download the RX_x.x.x.zip file to your computer.
- Open the newly downloaded zip file to expose the PT10 Setup folder.
- Unzip/extract the folder (or drag and drop it) from the zip screen to your USB drive.
- Right click on the PT10 Setup folder in the zip area, select Properties, and make note of the Size and Contains values.
- Repeat this for the PT10 Setup folder on your USB flash drive.
- Compare the two folder sizes and confirm that they match, to ensure that your download is complete before proceeding.
- Take your USB flash drive and plug it into your ProtoTRAK RMX / RLX control.
- Press SETUP.
- Press SERV CODES and then enter code 316, and press ABS SET.
- Highlight the drive letter corresponding to your USB flash drive, and then press YES twice to initiate the software update.
- The software update process takes a few minutes to complete, during which the control will reboot itself a number of times. Please do not turn off the control or remove the USB stick until the update process has completely finished.