ProtoTRAK Offline Software PT4SXOL
Software Version 5.11
The full version of the ProtoTRAK Offline software requires a hardware key. If you have not purchased the
offline software option, you may still download this software as a demo. The demo version will not allow you
to save a part program nor run Parasolid, Verify or DXF. See our Spares and Tooling webshop to purchase the full version.
Note: Downloaded software must be extracted and decompressed before it is installed in the ProtoTRAK.
Please follow instructions carefully.
Download Instructions (For Windows XP and later)
Click on the Download button below, and when prompted, choose to save the file to a temporary location, such as your Windows desktop.
sxol_511h.zip 22.5 MB
Extracting and installing the software on your Computer (Demo or Full Version)
- Double click on the file you’ve just downloaded.
- If prompted by the User Account Control, click on Yes.
- Click on the OK button.
- Click on the Unzip button.
- The software should have copied over to the appropriate folder now. Click on the Close button to exit the installer.
- You must download some Microsoft Library files in order for our Parasolid and Verify options to work properly. They can be downloaded and installed from this page: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5582
To launch our software, look in the C:\PT4SX folder, and then double click on the PT4SX.EXE file.