XYZ Machine Tools are the UK’s largest supplier of CNC machine tools. Our headquarters are based in a modern 59,000 square foot factory less than 4 minutes from junction 27 of the M5 motorway. The stores are a key department within our company housing over £ 2 million of stock and supplying machinery parts to our service department, production department as well as customers.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our busy stores department. We are looking for someone who is excited about taking on an apprenticeship. The right person needs to be enthusiastic, self-motivated, show initiative and willing to take on a range of duties. This will be backed up with a formal apprenticeship delivered through Mastertrain of Exeter.
Main Job activities:
- Picking, packing.
- Receiving goods in and booking in deliveries.
- Raising sales orders.
- Forklift driving. (training will be given)
- Maintaining a computerised stock ledger.
- Counting and checking stock.
- Some lifting required.
- Other activities include; COSHH, updating our on-line web shop, export documentation and general business administration.
Full training will be given to the right candidate.
- Computer literate.
- Eye for details.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Full UK driving licence.
Hours of Work: 07:45 – 17:00 Mon to Thurs 08:30 – 12:30 Fridays (39 hours)
Please send an email to me, Chris Hellier explaining why you would like to take up this challenge and a bit about your education to date.
XYZ Machine Tools Ltd
Woodlands Business Park
Devon, EX16 7LL