ProtoTRAK SMX/SLX Verify Software Option
Current versions in this release: 1.08
NOTE: This option is only supported by SMX and SLX controls that have been purchased after Jan 1st 2013, with an XPe Build version of 5.5.3 or later (go to Service Code 33 to check your version of the XPe build – see photo). You must also have the “Advanced Features with Verify” option activated.
Extracting and installing the software onto your ProtoTRAK:
- Double click on the file you’ve just downloaded.
- Using Windows explorer, click on the “Extract All” option, and then click on “Browse” to select your USB flash drive. Follow the instructions on screen to unzip the files directly onto the root directory of your USB flash drive.
- Take your USB flash drive and plug it into your ProtoTRAK control.
- On your ProtoTRAK control, press the MODE button to take you to the main menu, and then the SYS button, followed by the UPDATE OPTIONS soft key.
- In the next screen, highlight the drive letter of your USB flash drive (it will usually be D), and then select YES, followed by RESUME.
- The system will proceed to copy all necessary files, and then will shut down and reboot when complete.
- Added the ability to verify tool offsets when a GCD program is loaded.
- When in 2 axis and metric mode, the Z depth in Event Comments will now be verified correctly.