Job Title: Accounts Administrator
Salary: Negotiable, dependant on experience
Responsible To: Finance Team Leader
XYZ Machine Tools have a vacancy for an Accounts Administrator working within a busy administration and finance team at our head office in Burlescombe. The successful candidate will ideally have already started studying towards their AAT qualification, with full financial support from XYZ to complete the training to level 4. We are situated in modern offices just 5 minutes away from the M5 Junction 27.
Purpose of the role: Process both purchase and sales ledger accounts transaction, bank receipts/payments, costing and stock control.
- Process purchase ledger invoices and pay suppliers.
- Create and maintain costing sheets for stock.
- Record and process monthly expenses & mileage claims.
- Assist with sales orders, invoicing, and customer receipts.
- General office duties including answering the telephone, filing, post etc.
In addition to the key duties the company may require you to undertake additional duties that are not defined within the job description that are of benefit to the business.
We are seeking someone who has:
- Started studying or willing to study towards AAT qualifications.
- Strong administration skills with experience of Microsoft Office.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Thrives on working in a busy office with a varied role.
This is a full-time position with the option of day release to college to complete the AAT training.
Please apply in writing with your CV to:
XYZ Machine Tools Ltd
Woodlands Business Park
Tiverton EX16 7LL